About Me

About Me


Stella Kim (a.k.a. Cowkite)
Nineteen years old (was born 1996)
Korean
Christian
Female
Programmer
Snowboarding
No excessive, No achieve
Hope to developing every beautiful things



Dream

I have a dream, making a mobile platform that can be easily customized and easy to everyone.

When I was 15 years old, My dream was changed to 'Mobile platform developers' from designer.

I started to make my own blog because I like design blogs.
But it made me more interested in the programming process rather than design results.
After I have a smartphone, I want to freely make my own smartphone design.
I enjoy changing the framework or system UI resources, such as putting my face picture on the pattern lock icon.

While I was doing it, I became interested in customizing platform rather than making such things beautiful.
I feel really happy through people who use frameworks that I customized.
I can have more confidence in my dream when people give me thankful comment.


My second dream is being a mentor for wandering teenagers.

I can't forget helps from a lot of people who help me when I was wandering.
So I want to be a mentor for someone's like those who helped me.
In 10 years, I want to give hope to many teenagers, thank to my stories that I achieved my dream.

I'm sure that I will be able to show how beautiful getting a dream course via I walked over the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live as a person with a dream - Lecture in Eunpyeong School of Cultural Arts & Information